- Open the SharePoint 2010 Central Administration,
- Go to Application Management => Manage Web Applications
- Then select your web application
- In the Ribbon, select the General Settings => Resource Throttling
- There you can see the threshold limit 5000, edit the value as you need and save it.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Error : Exceeds the list view threshold
Word: <a href='ms-word:ofe|u|path/to/web/word/document.docx'>Link to document</a> Excel: <a href='ms-excel:o...
Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell -erroraction SilentlyContinue $site = new-object Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite(" http://my...
Progress Bar for Tasks List in SharePoint 2010 Now we are going to see how to show the progress of tasks in SharePoint We are goin...
ClientContext clientContext = new ClientContext(siteUrl); List oList = clientContext.Web.Lists.GetByTitle(listName); ListItemCreationInfo...