- Open the SharePoint 2010 Central Administration,
- Go to Application Management => Manage Web Applications
- Then select your web application
- In the Ribbon, select the General Settings => Resource Throttling
- There you can see the threshold limit 5000, edit the value as you need and save it.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Error : Exceeds the list view threshold
Word: <a href='ms-word:ofe|u|path/to/web/word/document.docx'>Link to document</a> Excel: <a href='ms-excel:o...
Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell -erroraction SilentlyContinue $site = new-object Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite(" http://my...
Progress Bar for Tasks List in SharePoint 2010 Now we are going to see how to show the progress of tasks in SharePoint We are goin...
What is IIS? IIS (Internet Information Server) is one of the most powerful web servers from Microsoft Corporation that is used to host th...